Developer Experience Specialist
Nosso modo de fazer no time
Our developer experience team is focused on making the developer person's life easier and simpler. Our goal is to take care of the developer journey of using a language, libs, SDKs, documentation, frameworks, open source solutions and help them build and maintain their infrastructure without complexity.
Seu Cardápio Diário
- As part of the Engineering at iFood, Developer Experience team is responsible for supporting the development team to accelerate their speed to deliver, identifying and removing whatever creates friction in the process of building software, helping decrease the cognitive load on engineers in every part of the process and going beyond the tools into anything which influences the ability to do effective work, the culture, motivation, team and individual health and productivity.
Ingredientes que buscamos
- Strong experience of software development and their architecture;
- Good experience of automated tests, distributed systems and security concepts in development;
- Good understanding of relational and NoSQL databases;
- Experience in cloud and containerized environments;
- Be passionate about platform scalability and resilience challenges.
- Nice to have: Good understanding of CI/CD concepts/tools;
- Nice to have: Understanding of Linux, infrastructure as a code and helm charts for kubernetes;
- Nice to have: Experience working with metrics/measure, observability and performance.
At iFood, we believe in the power of diversity to generate #Innovation and achieve #IncredibleResults. We do not distinguish candidates with disabilities, by gender, sexual orientation, race/ethnicity, age, origin, family or aesthetic constitution. We have groups composed of volunteer FoodLovers, where we talk about Race, Gender, LGBTQI+ and PwD, we want to be the company people choose as the place where they will develop and contribute to the realization of dreams, #AllTogether.Learn about our initiatives →
What are you craving?
Us, FoodLovers, crave innovation and results. We always give our best, thinking "outside the box" and acting agile and responsible! We're also hungry for diversity, knowledge and sharing. We work in a very versatile environment. Do you know what makes our recepie special? People! Join us to be a part of that 🤝
Working with design at iFood is a dream.
Since I joined here I am acquiring a lot of technical knowledge in developing scalable solutions.
A company that listens and gives freedom to employees to actively participate in product decisions.
Our special plates for you
iFood from everywhere
IFood is a company that functions from anywhere! We have a series of initiatives and benefits to make working from home possible. Among them, a financial subsidy for FoodLovers to be able to equip their work spaces as well as partnerships with coworking spaces throughout Brazil.
We support diversity
We set goals and monitor diversity and psychological safety indicators, thereby linking our advancement in diversity to the sense of inclusion and belonging. We maintain programs for the development and acceleration of careers within minority groups and inclusive leaders, in addition to having affinity committees (race, gender, LGBTQIA +, PcD and free body). We support trans FoodLovers, offering financial, legal and psychological assistance, as well as a subsidy for hormonal treatment and gender reassignment surgery. In addition to: maternity/paternity support for same-sex couples.
Health and Well-being
Flexible schedules, physical and mental health support programs for FoodLovers and their families, as well as medical, dental and life insurance, we also have partnerships for the purchase of medicines.
Our benefits are distributed through a points program, and you can choose with what and how you will benefit. Some of these are: vale-cultura, points club, pet-assistance and a partnership with Gympass.
Wednesday mornings are reserved for self-development. Through iLearn, an exclusive iFood platform, FoodLovers have access to professionally created content. In addition, we offer subsidies according to the employees’ position for language studies as well as various partnerships with educational institutions.
Collaborative working spaces, equipped with the latest technology, an auditorium, a sports court, scooters, relaxation areas, a library, games, a garden and other services.
For in office work, we offer transportation vouchers, chartered transportation options, accredited parking, fuel vouchers and taxi coupons on iFood Flex.
In addition to food vouchers and supermarket vouchers, FoodLovers also have an in-app voucher. Breakfast, a coffee bar, fruits and other delicacies are always available in our offices, during in office work.
Support for fathers and mothers
Extended maternity and paternity leave, career coaching for expecting mothers, support and conversation groups for fathers and mothers, daycare assistance, a breastfeeding space in the office, a partnership with the Play Kids app, iFamily support program for the gradual return to work of parents, onboarding after maternity leave as well as buddy monitoring. In addition, we offer psychological and legal support for adoption.