Data Architect Team Leader
Nosso modo de fazer no time
As a team leader, you are responsible for providing trusted data to help iFood make better decisions faster, creating, developing and leading a high-performance team, and continually improving the data foundation and architecture. The team leader possesses a wide range of personal and technical skills across the data domain, as well as the business acumen necessary to establish trusted partnerships with people inside and outside iFood.
Seu Cardápio Diário
- Build trust in all interactions and provide the most complete, reliable, and accurate data for the enterprise.
- Design, develop, and extend ETL code and data pipelines to extend the Enterprise Data Lake.
- Create and maintain architecture and systems documentation.
- Maintain key datasets or data products up to date in the Data Catalog to support Self-Service and Single-source-of-truth analytics.
- Build code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale data environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review.
- Share data modeling and transformation expertise to all iFood teams through code reviews, pairing, and training to help deliver optimal and scalable datasets or data products designs and queries in Databricks and Snowflake.
- Own relationship with stakeholders in different business units.
- Serve as Data Model subject matter expert and data model spokesperson, demonstrated by the ability to address questions quickly and accurately.
- Advocate for the Data Quality and Trusted Data to help ensure all data is profiled, reviewed, and accurate to support critical decisions.
- Guide sessions to detail description of the work to be performed, deliverables and responsibilities.
- Manage operational components of the Data Platform to ensure updated data are available per established SLAs.
- Work with all divisions to continually grow the value of our Data Products by onboarding new data from our SaaS, Products, and Corporate systems.
- Think about upcoming OKRs, team availability, team member ambitions, etc.
- Manage, lead, and develop a High-Performance Team, including day-to-day assignments, frequently milestone planning, 1-1s and cycle objectives.
Ingredientes que buscamos
- Willingness to learn new things everyday.
- Ability with SQL, Python and Spark.
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset.
- Comfort working in a highly agile environment, capable of multitasking and working on multiple projects in progress, with minimal supervision, documentation and defined process.
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with task organizational skills.
- Great communication: Regularly achieve consensus amongst technical and business teams.
- Demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate complex business activities, technical requirements, and recommendations.
- 5+ years in the Data space as an analyst, engineer, or equivalent
- 3+ years experience designing, implementing, operating, and extending enterprise data models (dimensional or not).
- 3+ years working with a large-scale Database or Data Warehouse, preferably in a cloud environment.
- Demonstrated experience leading data projects from beginning to operationalization.
- Experience working with multiple commercial databases, data warehouses and ETL tools.
- Fluent or Advanced English.
- Nice to Have: Experience with Databricks, Snowflake, Airflow and AWS.
At iFood, we believe in the power of diversity to generate #Innovation and achieve #IncredibleResults. We do not distinguish candidates with disabilities, by gender, sexual orientation, race/ethnicity, age, origin, family or aesthetic constitution. We have groups composed of volunteer FoodLovers, where we talk about Race, Gender, LGBTQI+ and PwD, we want to be the company people choose as the place where they will develop and contribute to the realization of dreams, #AllTogether.Learn about our initiatives →
What are you craving?
Us, FoodLovers, crave innovation and results. We always give our best, thinking "outside the box" and acting agile and responsible! We're also hungry for diversity, knowledge and sharing. We work in a very versatile environment. Do you know what makes our recepie special? People! Join us to be a part of that 🤝
Today I work as a Data Analyst in CRM and I say that each day is a completely new day.
The possibility of being an entrepreneur, delivering value and impacting people's lives is real.
To act in the People area is to be part of an incredible team.
I have been working on Data at iFood for 3 years and I learn new things every day from the projects we develop.
Our special plates for you
iFood from everywhere
IFood is a company that functions from anywhere! We have a series of initiatives and benefits to make working from home possible. Among them, a financial subsidy for FoodLovers to be able to equip their work spaces as well as partnerships with coworking spaces throughout Brazil.
We support diversity
We set goals and monitor diversity and psychological safety indicators, thereby linking our advancement in diversity to the sense of inclusion and belonging. We maintain programs for the development and acceleration of careers within minority groups and inclusive leaders, in addition to having affinity committees (race, gender, LGBTQIA +, PcD and free body). We support trans FoodLovers, offering financial, legal and psychological assistance, as well as a subsidy for hormonal treatment and gender reassignment surgery. In addition to: maternity/paternity support for same-sex couples.
Health and Well-being
Flexible schedules, physical and mental health support programs for FoodLovers and their families, as well as medical, dental and life insurance, we also have partnerships for the purchase of medicines.
Our benefits are distributed through a points program, and you can choose with what and how you will benefit. Some of these are: vale-cultura, points club, pet-assistance and a partnership with Gympass.
Wednesday mornings are reserved for self-development. Through iLearn, an exclusive iFood platform, FoodLovers have access to professionally created content. In addition, we offer subsidies according to the employees’ position for language studies as well as various partnerships with educational institutions.
Collaborative working spaces, equipped with the latest technology, an auditorium, a sports court, scooters, relaxation areas, a library, games, a garden and other services.
For in office work, we offer transportation vouchers, chartered transportation options, accredited parking, fuel vouchers and taxi coupons on iFood Flex.
In addition to food vouchers and supermarket vouchers, FoodLovers also have an in-app voucher. Breakfast, a coffee bar, fruits and other delicacies are always available in our offices, during in office work.
Support for fathers and mothers
Extended maternity and paternity leave, career coaching for expecting mothers, support and conversation groups for fathers and mothers, daycare assistance, a breastfeeding space in the office, a partnership with the Play Kids app, iFamily support program for the gradual return to work of parents, onboarding after maternity leave as well as buddy monitoring. In addition, we offer psychological and legal support for adoption.