Especialista Growth & BI
Nosso modo de fazer no time
Somos uma área que trabalha em equipe e busca analisar profundamente nosso negócio e o mercado trazendo soluções diferenciadas de acordo com nossa estratégia. Buscamos alguém com pensamento inovador, que analise os dados em detalhes e sugere novas soluções para que o iFood continue sendo líder de mercado. Se você se identifica, corre aqui para se candidatar!
Seu Cardápio Diário
- Como Especialista de Growth você será parte da equipe de Growth Core na Diretoria de Planejamento Comercial, sendo responsável por:
- Liderar o desenvolvimento de um novo sistema que forneça informações de um portfólio de ofertas competitivo (variedade de pratos) para uma determinada região;
- Entender e analisar com profundidade quais são os indicadores socioeconômicos e de performance que em conjunto melhoram a relação de pedidos por habitantes;
- Disponibilizar insumos para desdobramento do plano tático e operacional promovendo o crescimento em pedidos;
- Prover visibilidade e gestão de performance a partir de análises de dados e construção dos KPI’s;
- Liderar o squad de experimentação do time de CHS;
- Testar rápido e em paralelo criar várias hipóteses pensando na contínua melhoria do modelo;
- Consolidar as oportunidades encontradas e apresentar para a liderança da área e demais times envolvidos.
Ingredientes que buscamos
- Perfil analítico e raciocínio lógico;
- Competência em problem solving;
- Visão de negócios e capacidade de entender as dinâmicas de nosso mercado;
- Competências de comunicação e persuasão;
- SQL ou pyspark Intermediário;
- Visualização de Dados - Tableau preferencialmente;
- Experiência liderando projetos por meio de metodologias ágeis;
- Experiência em experimentação e testes através de squads multidisiplinares;
- Inglês Intermediário;
- Certificação oficial como PSM ou PSPO;
- Experiência em áreas de Growth.
At iFood, we believe in the power of diversity to generate #Innovation and achieve #IncredibleResults. We do not distinguish candidates with disabilities, by gender, sexual orientation, race/ethnicity, age, origin, family or aesthetic constitution. We have groups composed of volunteer FoodLovers, where we talk about Race, Gender, LGBTQI+ and PwD, we want to be the company people choose as the place where they will develop and contribute to the realization of dreams, #AllTogether.Learn about our initiatives →
What are you craving?
Us, FoodLovers, crave innovation and results. We always give our best, thinking "outside the box" and acting agile and responsible! We're also hungry for diversity, knowledge and sharing. We work in a very versatile environment. Do you know what makes our recepie special? People! Join us to be a part of that 🤝
Today I work as a Data Analyst in CRM and I say that each day is a completely new day.
The possibility of being an entrepreneur, delivering value and impacting people's lives is real.
To act in the People area is to be part of an incredible team.
I have been working on Data at iFood for 3 years and I learn new things every day from the projects we develop.
Our special plates for you
iFood from everywhere
IFood is a company that functions from anywhere! We have a series of initiatives and benefits to make working from home possible. Among them, a financial subsidy for FoodLovers to be able to equip their work spaces as well as partnerships with coworking spaces throughout Brazil.
We support diversity
We set goals and monitor diversity and psychological safety indicators, thereby linking our advancement in diversity to the sense of inclusion and belonging. We maintain programs for the development and acceleration of careers within minority groups and inclusive leaders, in addition to having affinity committees (race, gender, LGBTQIA +, PcD and free body). We support trans FoodLovers, offering financial, legal and psychological assistance, as well as a subsidy for hormonal treatment and gender reassignment surgery. In addition to: maternity/paternity support for same-sex couples.
Health and Well-being
Flexible schedules, physical and mental health support programs for FoodLovers and their families, as well as medical, dental and life insurance, we also have partnerships for the purchase of medicines.
Our benefits are distributed through a points program, and you can choose with what and how you will benefit. Some of these are: vale-cultura, points club, pet-assistance and a partnership with Gympass.
Wednesday mornings are reserved for self-development. Through iLearn, an exclusive iFood platform, FoodLovers have access to professionally created content. In addition, we offer subsidies according to the employees’ position for language studies as well as various partnerships with educational institutions.
Collaborative working spaces, equipped with the latest technology, an auditorium, a sports court, scooters, relaxation areas, a library, games, a garden and other services.
For in office work, we offer transportation vouchers, chartered transportation options, accredited parking, fuel vouchers and taxi coupons on iFood Flex.
In addition to food vouchers and supermarket vouchers, FoodLovers also have an in-app voucher. Breakfast, a coffee bar, fruits and other delicacies are always available in our offices, during in office work.
Support for fathers and mothers
Extended maternity and paternity leave, career coaching for expecting mothers, support and conversation groups for fathers and mothers, daycare assistance, a breastfeeding space in the office, a partnership with the Play Kids app, iFamily support program for the gradual return to work of parents, onboarding after maternity leave as well as buddy monitoring. In addition, we offer psychological and legal support for adoption.