Analista de Business Intelligence Sênior - Prevenção a Fraude
Nosso modo de fazer no time
Nós, FoodLovers, temos fome de inovação e resultado. Buscamos sempre fazer o nosso melhor, pensando "fora da caixa" e atuando com agilidade e responsabilidade! Temos fome de diversidade, conhecimento e compartilhamento. Trabalhamos em um ambiente de muita versatilidade. Sabe o que promove a nossa receita especial? As pessoas! Vem fazer parte disso.
Seu Cardápio Diário
- Identificar desafios e oportunidades, explorar e analisar dados para chegar a conclusões e recomendações que façam sentido para o negócio;
- Diariamente entregar resultados de alto impacto de forma ágil e interativa;
- Relacionamento com outras áreas de negócio com o objetivo de buscar sinergia e eficiência;
- Estruturação, tratando e transformando dados para criar reports e dashboards.
- Atitude empreendedora, senso de urgência para maximizar soluções com os recursos existentes;
- Senso de negócio e protagonismo para atuar em diversas situações;
- Raciocínio lógico e alta capacidade analítica;
- Alta flexibilidade e adaptabilidade em relação a mudanças de prioridades e busca de melhoria contínua.
Ingredientes que buscamos
- Experiência comprovada como analista de dados ou business data analyst;
- Conhecimento analítico com a habilidade em coletar, organizar, analisar e disseminar quantidades significativas de informação, com atenção ao detalhe e acuracidade;
- Experiência com linguagem Python e Tableau;
- Capacidade de trabalhar com fontes distintas de dados e em grandes quantidades;
- Comunicação das predições e descobertas para as áreas de negócios por meio de ferramentas de visualização e relatórios;
- Desejável: Conhecimentos em SQL;
- Desejável: Conhecimento no ciclo de prevenção a fraudes para e-commerce, payments;
- Desejável: Conhecimento em aplicação de Machine Learning.
At iFood, we believe in the power of diversity to generate #Innovation and achieve #IncredibleResults. We do not distinguish candidates with disabilities, by gender, sexual orientation, race/ethnicity, age, origin, family or aesthetic constitution. We have groups composed of volunteer FoodLovers, where we talk about Race, Gender, LGBTQI+ and PwD, we want to be the company people choose as the place where they will develop and contribute to the realization of dreams, #AllTogether.Learn about our initiatives →
What are you craving?
Us, FoodLovers, crave innovation and results. We always give our best, thinking "outside the box" and acting agile and responsible! We're also hungry for diversity, knowledge and sharing. We work in a very versatile environment. Do you know what makes our recepie special? People! Join us to be a part of that 🤝
Our special plates for you
iFood from everywhere
IFood is a company that functions from anywhere! We have a series of initiatives and benefits to make working from home possible. Among them, a financial subsidy for FoodLovers to be able to equip their work spaces as well as partnerships with coworking spaces throughout Brazil.
We support diversity
We set goals and monitor diversity and psychological safety indicators, thereby linking our advancement in diversity to the sense of inclusion and belonging. We maintain programs for the development and acceleration of careers within minority groups and inclusive leaders, in addition to having affinity committees (race, gender, LGBTQIA +, PcD and free body). We support trans FoodLovers, offering financial, legal and psychological assistance, as well as a subsidy for hormonal treatment and gender reassignment surgery. In addition to: maternity/paternity support for same-sex couples.
Health and Well-being
Flexible schedules, physical and mental health support programs for FoodLovers and their families, as well as medical, dental and life insurance, we also have partnerships for the purchase of medicines.
Our benefits are distributed through a points program, and you can choose with what and how you will benefit. Some of these are: vale-cultura, points club, pet-assistance and a partnership with Gympass.
Wednesday mornings are reserved for self-development. Through iLearn, an exclusive iFood platform, FoodLovers have access to professionally created content. In addition, we offer subsidies according to the employees’ position for language studies as well as various partnerships with educational institutions.
Collaborative working spaces, equipped with the latest technology, an auditorium, a sports court, scooters, relaxation areas, a library, games, a garden and other services.
For in office work, we offer transportation vouchers, chartered transportation options, accredited parking, fuel vouchers and taxi coupons on iFood Flex.
In addition to food vouchers and supermarket vouchers, FoodLovers also have an in-app voucher. Breakfast, a coffee bar, fruits and other delicacies are always available in our offices, during in office work.
Support for fathers and mothers
Extended maternity and paternity leave, career coaching for expecting mothers, support and conversation groups for fathers and mothers, daycare assistance, a breastfeeding space in the office, a partnership with the Play Kids app, iFamily support program for the gradual return to work of parents, onboarding after maternity leave as well as buddy monitoring. In addition, we offer psychological and legal support for adoption.